Involvement with InnerVision is all about engaging in the process of Recovery and Employment.
InnerVision is an approved:
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Workforce Development Vendor for On the Job Training
- Division of Vocation Rehabilitation Services Vendor for On the Job Training
InnerVision is a Division of Vocation Rehabilitation Services Vendor for Peer Support Specialist Training. This training is for adults with at least one year of recovery who want to use their lived experiences with mental health or substance abuse to become a peer counselor. Our unique training includes all 60 hours needed for certification:
- 40 hours of the NC State Division of Health & Human Services approved curriculum
- 20 hours of electives
InnerVision’s Daily Psychosocial Rehabilitation Service:
- On site instructors from Central Piedmont Community College are available to help teach individuals served vocational skills (Ready, Set, Work program) as they graduate and transition towards competitive employment.
- For individuals served who need to earn an alternative high school diploma or need to brush up on their basic academic skills; GED and Adult Basic Skills classes are available.
- Activities within the Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance abuse) capable Psychosocial Rehabilitation Daily Program (for adults age 18+) teaches independent living skills and self-determination.